Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Always Remember

This morning I woke up, and looked at my favorite frame in my room. Most people don't know about it, but it is a frame that has a quote in it that I received when I was a senior in high school. Through high school I was a co-confirmation guide for a group of girls, and my other co-leader gave this to me when I graduated. I am teaching confirmation currently to a group of 9th grade girls, leading the group by myself. I just want to get through to them to help them understand how much I care, and how much God cares. I think next week I'll share with them this quote.

Alway remember, when God made you
He did so with a purpose and plan.
He saw all your days before you lived one of them
a placed over you the covering of
His protective love.
He has allowed nothing to come into your life
that has not first been screened through that love.
His hand has remained upon you to this very day.
He calls you by name.
You are His beloved child..
the apple of His eye...
the delight of His heart.
Today you are in the exact place He wants you to be,
and tomorrow He will be with you
as He always has been-
in goodness, in kindness in faithfulness

-Roy Lessin


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment