Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Monday, September 5, 2011

18 Days

18 Days before Ethiopia and a lot to do before the big day. The mental list of things to do is a little overwhelming...that's why I'm choosing to enjoy this labor day cuddled up on my couch with a blanket, coffee and a book. Later, quality time with my mom and sister. Sounds perfect to me.

Things on my mind right now...

-How great my friends are and how much I love quality time with them..especially my 2 best friends, Alex and Annie...this weekend was fantastic.
- How much I love Fall, and how I wish it could come early so I could enjoy it all. Pumpkin Spice Lattes, sweaters, scarves, leaves, blankets, baking...so wonderful.
- How much fun this week and weekend is going to be...dinner or coffee dates every night of the week, then a freshman year reunion this weekend with Lillie, Alison, MelKel and I...which is bound to be nothing but an amazing time.

I'm one thankful lady today. So many great things going on and 18 days to enjoy every minute of it before I put a hold on these wonderful things for the wonderful unknown  :)

A few pictures of a great weekend at the cabin with my 2 favorite people..









No comments:

Post a Comment