Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Friday, November 12, 2010


Above is a picture of where I'll be running my half marathon this Sunday and where I've been hanging out all day today. It is officially my dream to live out here, it;s so beautiful. My family is so fabulous and it honestly feels like no time has passed since I went to school in San Jose (an hour north), which was about 2 years ago.
I went for a run this morning in my family's neighborhood and with the sun shining, I was so thankful for all the beauty that God has created. It's been a great day. Woke up, drank coffee, went for a run and then ran errands with my aunt. We ate lunch at an adorable little restaurant in Pacific Grove and I ate some of the best clam chowder I've ever had. We picked up our race packet for the Big Sur, took a trip to the dog park along the ocean, picked up my cousins for school and made a trip to MyYo. MyYo is my new favorite thing, self-serve frozen yogurt along with self-serve toppings. Probably the best thing ever.
Tonight the plan is to make some dinner, play Dog-Opoly and watch a movie with my aunt and cousins. Tomorrow will be another day full of good things, and hopefully more MyYo :) Sunday can't come soon enough, waiting to run this half marathon is killing me, I'm so excited to cross that finish line. Happy Weekend!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment