Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happily Grateful...

This morning I'm overwhelmed by the abundantly amazing things in my life. Again, I'm here on my porch with a cup of tea, my journal and bible...listening to Joshua Radin and Tenth Ave North. It's crazy that I'm sitting in Africa, half a world away from the people I love and the places I know, yet I feel totally content. I am thankful that in my adventures and time away from what I call home, God has given me the opportunity to build a new place to call home and has allowed me to feel content. I think I figured out it's not about where you are, but who you're with and as long as God is in the center, it will be provided. The world isn't as big and scary as people make it out to be and how lucky am I to be able to explore it? I'm 23, and I've been to England, Haiti, all over the States and now Africa. The opportunities that have been put in front of me, and the experiences I've fought to make for myself, make me look at where I am and feel so grateful. I'm so fortunate, and blessed to be where I am. When I look ahead at what's to come, it makes me wonder what will happen, but more so, what country is next??? :)

<3

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart... If you were not open to it, it would not come. I love that you're open to new friends and new places. You ARE blessed.

    ReplyDelete