Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy almost weekend!

It's a sunny Thursday, does this mean spring is really here? I live in MN, I won't get my hopes up.

5 hours, 2 coffees, 4 online applications and one capstone later, I decided I can reward myself and finally go home, but first I decided to give an update! Applications are in for a few districts in the Twin Cities, up in Fargo/Moorhead, and I started my apps for Arizona. Next, I'll have to start checking out the Denver area. So many of my friends are finishing up their student teaching today, it's crazy to think that we're all actually done!  I'm ready to be Ms. Rath...and have it be official!


Today I am thankful for iced coffee, Brooke Fraser on GrooveShark, and the people who love me.

Also, here is a quote my wonderful friend Alissa shared with me today, and of course, I loved it.
"Risk, Forgive, Laugh and Love to Live" 

Happy Thursday <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment