Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm a big kid now...it's time to move mountains.

After 5 years and too many memories to count, I'm finally graduated. It's weird to be done, but exciting none the less-even more exciting to think about where I'll hopefully be in a year from now! 

Here are a few graduation weekend pictures :) 

I spent the first night with Jen and her little man Brody, whose my favorite 3 year old ever. 



 Graduation morning with Chloe! 

MN State Teachers College!

Marnie, Jen and Brody came to see me walk :) Start and finish with these ladies. 

The PFYers!

Happy Family :) Just wishing Tim could have been there too. 


Love them more than they know. Definitely owe a lot to these two- I'm pretty dang blessed to have such amazing parents. 




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment