Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Why so many choices!?

Before today, there was zero food in my house. So my roommate Beverly, (AKA..my mother) bribed me into going grocery shopping for the family. I just don't understand why there has to be so many varieties of microwaved popcorn, yogurt, coffee creamer or bread! I think the bread was probably the worst, and of course I had to search for a very specific, "Light-Oatmeal Bread..." 
I looked up and down the isles for coconut shreds, couldn't find them. My other roommate I'm sure will be upset (AKA, my sister) but I don't care, because I just couldn't handle it anymore! Before Africa, I used to love grocery shopping..and maybe when I'm shopping for items just for me again it will be fine. But today, it was overwhelming!  It makes me miss the simplicity of Africa. 

SO....after over an hour of putting items in the cart, walking up and down isles...and 150$ later, I'm done. Luckily I bought a Naked juice and made a salad from their salad bar as a congratulatory lunch after such an exhausting trip.

Woof...time for a nap. 


<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment