Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Friday, August 5, 2011

Gratitude.

Not going to lie- this transition from college into the real world has been a tough one for me. Lots of uncertainty, too many rejection letters, so many job applications, living back at home.. etc, etc.. 

SO...instead of complaining and having a pity party about the fact that I'm not exactly where I want to be, I'm going to try to look at things in a more positive way. Someone gave me the idea of making a gratitude journal. And I think it's a brilliant idea. 5 Things a Day that I'm Grateful for. I love it. Helps keep it in perspective, and a reminder that I have so much in my life to be thankful for. When I stop, look around I am so abundandtly blessed with big and little things in my life, and I love the idea of giving them a little recognition.

Sooo... DAY 1of my Gratitide Journal
1. Fridays off work...seriously, they are my sanity.
2. Coffee from Tanzania. Burka Plantation (one of my student's families owned it) Best coffee ever...even better when mom made it for me this morning :)
3. Working at a salon where I can paint my nails. It's really my new found hobby. Not sure what's going to happen when I'm done working in a few weeks..
4. Cream of Wheat. Delicious, and nutritious.
5.  Pinterest. Have yet to make an actual "board" but I search it enough where I think it's about time.

That's all for now. Lunch time with the parents now, then they're heading out to Fargo for the weekend. House to myself with the pups. :)

Happy Friday my friends

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment