Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Madre :)

   My lovely mother's birthday today :) I'm so lucky to have a mom in my life who loves me as much as she does and is by my side through whatever comes my way. When I'm not living at home, we talk quite often and now back in the basement I don't take advantage of her living here as often as I should. Regardless, I know that she is always there if I need her and has helped shape me into who I am. I look up to her, aspire to be like her as a mother and love her to the moon and back. Happy birthday Mom! :)


A picture of us in Monterey when we road tripped out there to drop me off at school in San Jose. It was windy, so we're a little squinty :)

Thankful today for..
1. My mom :)
2. Spending time with quality people.
3. Sundays that I can have coffee dates and relax
4. Aveda hair products and Aveda candles that smell like heaven 
5. Organic brown eggs, because they taste so much better than the white ones. 

<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment