Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Friday, January 27, 2012

Last day of the semester :)

Yesterday, was the last day of the semester. Next week will be finals, and then that's it! One more semester to go, I can't believe I'm half way through this experience.

 It was exciting preparing the final review for my students, being on the opposite side of finals was a great feeling. I can sense their nerves and anxiousness about the final but I'm hoping they will do as well as I want them to! 

I brought my camera to capture a few moments on the last day and I especially wanted a class picture of my 2 sections. I caught some good glimpses of my students working on their review, and also caught their smiles as I took out my camera. 

EVERYONE wanted a picture, and then they all took out their own cell phones and started taking pictures of me too, pictures by myself and pictures one-on-one with each student. It was quite the site to see...pretty funny. I also had a few girls crying because they were sad it was the last day. It's interesting to think that I made that type of impact on them in just 4 months..

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the day :) 

They are taking their final next week, and then..I'm off to Kenya for a 10 day backpacking adventure!

 <3







1 comment:

  1. Great pics- halfway done, wow. Good luck with grading, love you.

    ReplyDelete