Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A few picture updates as well :)

I figured since I just wrote such a long blog, I should add some pictures of what's been going on as well!

Enjoying the day at a lookout point outside of Arusha with the roomates!

 My students working hard making their Salt Dough Maps of their home countries :) They loved getting messy...it was a blast. 



 At Laura's cooperating teacher's house, loving on their giant dogs! Brit and the pup, it makes me want a a Great Dane...I think I would name it Smalls. 


 Laura and I have have a new habit of high-fiving...which was caught perfectly on camera before we took off on our horse ride. 

Jess and Brit's last day of school. ( I pretended to be like their mom, and documented the entire morning) Here, they are with our night guard Noel. 

Getting on the Bus!!

 Inside the bus for the last time! Please take note of the zebra seat fabric 

 Everyone on our bus!

Last glimpses of ISM for the girls. (This is the entrance, Karibu means "welcome" in Swahili)


 Laura, Brit and Gina at TGT before Brit goes to play soccer for her last time

Mike, Brit, Erik, Laura and I at TGT before we take off for the night 

No comments:

Post a Comment