Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Exactly what I needed.

As I had some quiet time tonight, I came across this verse (the version I found from another persons blog) and it his completely hit me where I'm at. I feel like it's so relevant, and profound, yet simple. As I look to the next step, I pray that I keep this verse remains at the forefront of my steps. 
Let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will know what God wants you to do, and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect his will really is.
By the way, after my anti- procrastination blog earlier tonight I was inspired, and I kicked my lesson plans in the butt. Although, my piles of clean clothes are still sitting in my room..
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment