Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Lots to do

TO DO:
- Unpack all of my crap from Fargo ( a BIG job...)
- Go through and put piles 1. Want 2. Give 3. Throw (An even BIGGER job)
- Go to Bank and get traveling checks/travel visa
- Buy a Mosquito net
- Pick up all my medications so I don't get scary African diseases
- Make a "To-Pack" packing list
- Actually Pack...
- Do some online shopping for clothing to wear in Africa (In the process)
- Download music for the trip
- Buy a good book. (Any suggestions?)
- Budget and figure out some travel plans...Kilimanjaro? Serengeti? Lake Victoria? Zanzibar? :)

Christmas time was wonderful and well spent with the family at the cabin. But now, it's over, New Years is fast approaching and I'll be on my flight to Tanzania before I know it. I have 16 Days before my flight leaves...holy moly! I have lots to do. I'm starting to get so excited...it's for real, I'm going to Africa!!! Time to start crossing out more than just thoughts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment