Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Wondrous Love

    I handed in my last papers for my college career today. Tomorrow, I have an exit interview and then it is Christmas break for this lady :) Life is good, I'm exhausted because I was up so late doing homework but I just can't seem to fall asleep to take a nap. Instead, I've been relaxing the last 2 hours listening to Grooveshark, finishing a Shutterfly picture book, and spending time in the Word. It's amazing how good it feels to just relax. 
    In my exhaustion and current reflective mood, I can't stop but coming back to the fact of how thankful I am. God is so good. My friend Bekah and I were talking a while back about this weird transition when you move from the place you call home, and she said, "I can't imagine making this transition without knowing the Lord." I couldn't agree more. I am so thankful to know and love the Lord. 
  Today I came across Psalm 138:8:
    The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; Your love, O'Lord, endures forever- do not abandon the works of your hand. 
This verse ensures me that the Lord will make sure that my purpose on earth will be fulfilled. He will not leave me while I do work in His name. His love is eternal, and endures. The word endure by definition is"to regard with acceptance or tolerance. To remain firm under suffering or misfortune without yeilding." As the current song lyrics that I am listening to says, His love is a wondrous love. :) 


Happy Thursday. It's time to enjoy a relaxing night.  

<3 


1 comment:

  1. A wondrous love indeed. Great things are planned for you Liz :)

    ReplyDelete