Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday

I love Sundays. This morning I sat in a pew with great friends, in a warm and cozy church filled with people. Afterwards, I ran a few errands and now I'm home :) On my agenda today...unknown. I think I want to just take some time for me. Read a book I've been waiting to read, spend some time in Barnes and Noble browsing, possibly buying a few gifts and I feel as if coffee will definitely be in order. Currently I am cuddled up on my bed thinking a cat nap sounds pretty appealing.

I can't put my finger on it, but today I'm just happy. For some reason it's like I'm hypersensitive to all the amazing things around me.  I am I'm thankful for the friends I have, not just in general but the individuals who have impacted my life for the better. I'm thankful for warmth when it's so cold outside, for blankets, a car that starts, thankful for the Christmas season, holiday lights, for the music that helps me survive and the way hot chocolate makes me feel when it's so chilly out there. I know I'm obviously in a sentimental mood, but when you take the time to just be thankful it is pretty overwhelming.

I like Sundays like today. Days where I can relax, and just "Be Still" in gratitude for everything I have been blessed with.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment