Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Kelly Moore Bags :)

I found a new favorite song for the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyOb21ZB_

I also found a new favorite bag for the day. I'm adding it to my "Wish List". These bags are great. Small enough where they look like an actual purse but also holds my new SLR. I feel like it might be a "must buy" kind of a thing.


Adorable? I know. PLUS....it's mustard. The color of my long lost stolen purse that I miss every day of my life. Ok, that might be a little dramatic but I really do miss it! This Kelly Moore purse could be a perfect substituion..AND hold my camera. PLUS...when I'm in Africa I could have my camera on me all the time, plus all the normal stuff I need. I think it's a match made in heaven. :) 

The purse is by Kelly Moore. Check out her website: 
www.kellymoorebag.com

I have to call my sister to discuss my new find. Happy Friday!!
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment