Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

4 Days

4 Days until Africa. Holy Moly.....remember that to-do list a few posts ago? Not enough is checked off of it. Definitely haven't started packing yet. But it's tough to pack to travel to Africa for 4 months...what the heck do I even bring!?

The past few days have made it easy to forget that I'm leaving so soon. Two of my closest friends came down from Fargo to see me one last time before I left. We went to the Shout House with dueling pianos on Thursday night. On Friday, we saw Black Swan (seriously messed up...but intriguingly good), drank "greenies" ( a staple drink in ne minneapolis) sang Karaoke, and spent most of our night at Gastoff's, a german bar with crazy beer! It was a blast to be with them, and so good to be reminded of how thankful I am for friends like they are. It was sad to see them leave this morning. Sad because I won't see them for a while, and even more sad because now I have to pack...and have no more excuses!

Although, speaking of excuses, my head does kind of hurt. I think I'll watch the pixar classic UP, and then pack a little later ;)

Oh well, it will get done...it kind of has to! only 4 days away!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment