Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Go Time

Alright, time to get serious...

First Aid kit...check.
Malaria/Cipparo/other meds...check
Shoes...check (is 6 pairs too many?)
Snacks for plane....check
Books for plane....check ( Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis, Waiting for Superman:How we can save America's failing schools...and The Case for God by Karen Armstrong. I might bring along A Girl with a Dragon Tattoo for kicks as well)
Clothes set out...half check
Clothes actually packed....definitely not check
Clothes for plane ride picked out...check :)

SOOO....I have kinda a lot done, right? The actual packing part is really the main dilemma here. Hopefully my wonderful mother can help me tonight after me and my sister's joined birthday dinner :)

Happy Monday! Only 2 days left!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment