Whatever You Are, Be a Good One...

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

::Under Construction::

I decided to change the look of my blog before I left for Africa. So...I've spent the last 2 hours trying to play with this whole Blogger thing. It's been a lot of wasted time, and needless to say I still have work to do. (Britta...I wish you were here to help me!!)

How the heck do I get my top picture to fit so I can see my coffee cup...it worked before! I want the header smaller, the text below larger...BLAH!!

Needless to say, I'm frustrated and it's 1:15am...woof. As much as I hate going to bed with half finished jobs, it's gonna need to happen tonight.

Goodnight...

<3

2 comments:

  1. Oh I understand your feelings friend. I have wasted many hours trying to figure things out. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britta!! LOOK! I think i fixed it. How do you feel. Honest opinions please? Like the background better than the books?

    ReplyDelete